Sunday, July 29, 2012

Still Here!! Family Issues

I want to let my readers know that I am still here and Child ADHD Info will be continuing to update regularly again starting today!! I had a few family issues to attend to and apologize for my absence, but the weekly newsletters will start going out on time again and the blog will be updated as well. I thank all of my readers for staying with me and continuing to support Child ADHD Info!! I am so lucky to have such great readers and supporters! <3

It has been tough here to say the least and I am sure a lot of you know what I mean by that. Some of you already know that our family has dealt with many tragic deaths this past year and a half, and by many I mean the most recent making it 6 close people that have passed away. 


Anyways, I took some time off to gather myself and my family and I realize that I should have been updating and letting you all know what was going on. To tell the truth though, I really wasn't thinking about what I should be doing and more so of just going day by day. 


On a happier note, I have gotten a lot together and am back. I have also learned that my Facebook page and blogs aren't just a place for the information and support for others, but that you are all wonderful support to me!! I am so glad to have such wonderful followers/readers and hope that Child ADHD will continue to grow!


Thank you all so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment