Sunday, June 24, 2012

Child ADHD Info's 1st Newsletter is Out!!

Good morning to all my readers!! I am so excited to announce that Child ADHD Info has just put out our first newsletter! You can view it by clicking here. This may not seem like a big deal, but, it really is for me. This is a great new things I can offer parents. I decided to create a newsletter for parents that can't always read my blog posts and keep up with the articles. 

Child ADHD's newsletter will have articles, stories, facts, tips and hints for the week that are all about ADHD and child ADHD. However, this first newsletter was smaller and more of an introductory to the weekly newsletter. The articles will be shorter and may link to an article on the blog. 

I am so glad that we have reached enough readers and fans to help to be able to have finally been able to offer this new tool and updates for parents! Like I said I am so excited!! 

If you did not subscribe for Child ADHD's newsletter, you will not receive one and will have to view it at the link. To subscribe simply enter your email and name on the right of this page and you will start receiving our newsletter weekly with everyone else, or you can go to the newsletters link and click the subscribe button at the top of the page and enter your information. I look forward to adding you to the Newsletter list!! :) 

Check out the Child ADHD Newsletter and subscribe now! And as always feel free to give us your feedback, you can even comment on the newsletter!


 *Child ADHD Info will be the only one with access to your information upon submission of your subscription. We respect your privacy and will not give out ANY of your information including but not limited to name and email.

No comments:

Post a Comment